Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ZOO

I took Lucy to the Chattanooga Zoo this morning for her first zoo experience. I was pleasantly surprised that she got excited from time to time and that she was a very happy baby. It is a small zoo and seems pretty perfect for a little one's attention span. We also met some new friends there (Stefanie and her daughter Taylor), which was also really cool. We have been trying to get together for the past few weeks and it finally worked out. I love meeting new people and I am excited to be finally acquiring new friends that have kids too. Most of my friends from way back are slowly moving away and none of them have children. I know that life happens and people move on but I'm hoping that finding more local friends won't be to difficult. Today was a lot of fun and baby is napping, so I need to be cleaning while I have the chance. I'll post another review soon, so come back and check it out!

<>< Cass

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win