Friday, June 4, 2010

Friendly Friday Follow - June 4th



Good morning and Happy Friday!! This is another edition of Friendly Friday Follow. Please feel free to look around and hopefully I'll get a chance to know you. Later today, I'll review another book (trying to decide which since I've read 5 since Tuesday!!!) and hopefully post updated pictures of the babe.

A little about me for now:
~I'm Cassie, a Mrs, a Mommy, a deal-seeker, and a coffee-drinker.
~Gary is my hubby. He's an incredible one at that. We've been together for 4+ years and I can hardly remember all the losers I dated before him. (Honestly, I only dated one 'loser' and a bunch of the 'just not right for me' kind.)
~Lucy is my cutie. She's getting big all too quickly (90th percentile for height and weight) and smiles/giggles/dances constantly.
~I'm in the process of leaving my part-time job (which was full-time for the last 6 years until above mentioned child) because my in-laws need me and I really missed my daughter.
~I used to be out-going (ok, I used to be a bit arrogant and loud and I liked to think I was just out-going) but something has changed in me and now I find it hard to even make friends. I can still talk to most anyone but I doubt I'll be the one to say the first word. :/ This is something that bothers me and that I'm trying to work through. I don't quite understand how someone just flips a switch and makes such a sudden change.
~Some superficial things: I NEED 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning. I tend to be barefoot or wearing sandals at all times. I would live on the water, any water, if we could swing it and I intend to eventually. I'm a summer baby and I live like that all year long.

Much love and many blessings,
Cassie

6 comments:

Me and Mine in a Small Town said...

I'm following you back! Nice to meet you! I love coffee also and used to drink a few cups every morning till I got pregnant now I'm nursing and haven't had a cup since before I was pregnant. Let me tell you right now i soooo need one! I hope you have a great day!!!
I can't wait to read more!

Amy said...

Following you back now! Thanks for stopping by!

Amy
The Thrifty Thumb
www.thethriftythumb.blogspot.com

Kelly McDermott-Bay said...

Just hopping by to say, hi.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

The Bush League Cook said...

Hi! Found you from Friendly Friday Follow! So excited to read more!

E.J. Stevens said...

Let's do the Hop! My Hop is here.

I hope you are having a fun filled Friday. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

Rachel said...

I am visiting via the hop! I love meeting fellow book bloggers and just wanted to say hello!

And the plot thickens...

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win