Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So you had a bad day...

Last night, I got a migraine. This is my first migraine in almost two years. They came back with a vengeance because I've spent the last 28 hours in agony. In addition to the pain, I have been incredibly nauseated and can't keep anything down, even water. I feel horrible because today is my honey's 25th birthday and I've spent all of my day in the bed or hugging the porcelain. He was at work all day but all I could do for him was make one of his favorites (Taco Soup) and sit there with him chatting for a little while. I feel pathetic and awful. I'm hoping that some more sleep tonight will make it disappear tomorrow. I've been planning to take Lucy to the zoo tomorrow and I hope I don't have to break those plans.  

2 comments:

cheri said...

aww, i hope you get better soon. maybe you can spend his birthday this weekend :)

Cassie said...

I am feeling much better today, thank you! We are going out Friday night but I still felt a little guilty laying around like a slug. He understood though, he's an incredible husband.

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win