Friday, June 4, 2010

Lucy Bug - Spring 2010

I don't really have time tonight to write another review. But I'm planning one in my head to be written tomorrow (hopefully). In the meantime, here are pictures of my beautiful babe. They range from Easter to just yesterday. Enjoy!

Easter 2010

Before bedtime with Daddy - April 2010






"What?" - April 2010

Happy Rainy Day! - May 2010

I love that sweet baby grin! May 2010

First time swimming - Memorial Day 2010
Water baby - Memorial Day 2010
I'm afraid of just how diva she's going to be! June 2010

3 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Super cute! I just want to hug her and pinch her cheeks!

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi! Your daughter is so adorable! Thanks for visiting me. Now I'm following you back. :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Alison

http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

Token Yankee said...

Cute, I love the animal print outfit!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win