Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Review #6: Have a Little Faith

Have a Little Faith
by Mitch Albom
Audio Runtime: 7 hours
Grade: A

Side Note: As you can see, I've decided to continue on with my reviews afterall. I guess it doesn't make much sense to have a book challenge without actually tracking the experience.

I am especially grateful that this was one of my audio books. Mitch Albom read this story himself and I feel that it was like a gift to his readers. The story was beautiful, with inspiration in ways that you wouldn't have expected and I loved it. There is something incredible about everyone's life, whether they choose to acknowledge it or not, and Mr. Albom shows you the insight into the lives of two religious men with very different backgrounds. This book caused me to look at my own religious prejudices and to visualize more closely the content of a life. He didn't sugar-coat his own misgivings and was very forthcoming with his own struggles. I feel that no matter your religious background (even if you have none), this book will make a difference to you. It will change each reader and only for the better. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win