Tuesday, July 27, 2010

oh whoah is me

I am currently parked on my couch, where I have been for the better part of twenty-four hours. I went to pick Lucy up yesterday from her afternoon nap and hit the floor with indescribable back pain. Thankfully I didn't land on her and she wasn't scared. She thought I was playing. So I wrangled her into the living room by crawling behind her and creeping my way onto the couch to call the hubs. It hasn't really relented though I've been using ice, a tens unit, and OTC meds. My chiropractor worked me in today (thankfully) but gave little hope for a quick recovery. He was as shocked as me about how bad things got so quickly. I'm going to see him again tomorrow and hope to gain some relief by Thursday. Prayers are appreciated. Oh whoah is me... haha

3 comments:

mama2lilev said...

Thats terrible! Hope your back feels better soon!

cheri said...

ooh, i hope you feel better soon. moms of toddlers and babies are supposed to be pain-proof and pain-free....

Hazel said...

Now a new follower from the FF!

Would love for you to visit my blog!

Hazel
Critique of the Unique
(http://critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com)

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win