Tuesday, March 8, 2011

why must being pregnant turn me into a baby?

I wouldn't say that I'm an emotional person, typically. Yes, I am a girl who has a good cry, but rarely. And yes, I care about people and what's going on in their lives, but very few people can truly hurt my feelings or bring me to tears. Until now.... Being pregnant turns me into a baby. Sometimes a commercial brings on the waterworks. Other times it's something that really matters, like the passing thought of Nana Graves. Either way, I'm not exactly a fan of this factor in my pregnancy. The problem for me is moreso that I don't like being so easily hurt. I'm taking way too much personally and I just feel like whining about it when something has been done to hurt me. I'm really kind of annoying... I wouldn't want to hear me and I doubt very much that my husband does either. Thankfully, he is dealing with it all very well... I, however, am not. I'm kind of mad at myself, which I also realize makes no sense. Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win