Wednesday, March 9, 2011

pregnancy update- the first of many

Pregnancy: not exactly sure - my cycles have been very odd the past few months, so I'm not certain about that until my OB appointment next week

Weight Gain: I weighed myself today for the first time, so this isn't applicable just yet (and I'm not brave enough to tell you how much I actually weigh, just how much I gain :D)

Sleep: I have this crazy pregnancy thing that makes me an extreme morning person. I literally wake up BY 5am every day. However, I'm still in my 1st trimester, so I'm always tired and usually snag a nap at least a few days a week. I have been waking up a lot at night for the last few weeks, but easily fall back to sleep. 

Gender: good question! Any early predictions?

Names: I have a huge on-going list. I think I've been adding and taking away names regularly since I was pregnant with Lucy. Thankfully, I decided on her name the day I found out we were having a girl, so maybe it won't be so hard once we have that info.

Feeling: as I mentioned, kinda whiny/emotional... hope this passes soon

Health: Luckily, there's no morning sickness, but I have discovered that if my stomach gets empty, I don't feel so well. Also, my skin is taking a hit this time around and I feel like a teenager with acne. I'm hoping this disappears soon but I'll live it doesn't.

Movement: not yet

Belly Button: normal

Cravings: Spinach Alfredo Pizza (last night was my first real craving)

Next Appointment: March 16th

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win