Thursday, April 22, 2010

short and sweet... just like me :)

As the title states, I'll keep today's post short and sweet.

1) YAH for the NFL draft beginning tonight. I love football so much!

2) HAPPY EARTH DAY! I encourage each of you to make a list (even a small 3-4 item one will work) of things that you and your family can do to make our Earth a better place. I'll include my list tomorrow.

For now, I'm taking my printer cartridges to Walgreen's to take advantage of the $1 refills they have (today only) and then heading over to Books-A-Million to get myself some FREE coffee (just have to take my own mug).

Take care friends!

Much love and many blessings,
Cassie

2 comments:

Emily @ TheLastWord said...

Thanks for responding to my post on 20sb! Following :) I'm excited to read posts about being a mommy, because even though i'm not there yet I definitely have "baby brain"!

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Happy FF! Just stopping by to say hello! Have a great weekend!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win