Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Fridays


1. What was the first car you owned?
'94 Nissan Sentra (navy, I think) - I drove that thing like it was a muscle car or something. Needless to say, it died after a long and speedy life. :)

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?

I STILL know the rap part of "Waterfalls" by TLC - I found this out on my way home from work about a month ago when that blast from the past came on the radio

3. Have you ever had stitches?

yes - wisdom teeth extraction sites, both knees, C-Section closure... I think that's it
4. What was your first job?

BiLo grocery cashier (3 years?)

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Elmo, but only because someone recently gave Lucy an Elmo DVD; before that, I don't think I've ever watched the show.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ugghh stitches... thanks for reminding me.. hehe

Anonymous said...

thank you your kind words.

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win