Monday, April 26, 2010

Kinda Sad

Tonight after I had fed our daughter and cooked our dinner, eaten, and cleaned up, I sat back and thought, "What next?" I love my family and I love that I have so much more time with them. The time I have to make our house a home is very important to me. BUT, I realized that because I got so much accomplished this weekend, I had nothing to do for the rest of the night. I feel kind of pathetic because I don't really know what I enjoy doing anymore aside from cleaning, cooking, couponing, and blogging. I guess I need to figure out something else that I can do just for me.

3 comments:

Emily @ TheLastWord said...

Its so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day stuff, and I don't even have kids yet. Its so important to find something that is just for you. I usually try to do something creative, even if its something simple. Blogging is for me, but sometimes you just have to get away from the computer, ya know?

Sweet August said...

I understand what you mean. Do you like to read? Maybe try a new series!

Cassie said...

I know exactly how you feel. I like to read and scrapbook to fill in those "dull moments".

thanks for stopping by my blog, I am following you back!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win