Monday, April 26, 2010

Kinda Sad

Tonight after I had fed our daughter and cooked our dinner, eaten, and cleaned up, I sat back and thought, "What next?" I love my family and I love that I have so much more time with them. The time I have to make our house a home is very important to me. BUT, I realized that because I got so much accomplished this weekend, I had nothing to do for the rest of the night. I feel kind of pathetic because I don't really know what I enjoy doing anymore aside from cleaning, cooking, couponing, and blogging. I guess I need to figure out something else that I can do just for me.

3 comments:

Emily @ TheLastWord said...

Its so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day stuff, and I don't even have kids yet. Its so important to find something that is just for you. I usually try to do something creative, even if its something simple. Blogging is for me, but sometimes you just have to get away from the computer, ya know?

Michelle said...

I understand what you mean. Do you like to read? Maybe try a new series!

Cassie said...

I know exactly how you feel. I like to read and scrapbook to fill in those "dull moments".

thanks for stopping by my blog, I am following you back!

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win