Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We're moving

Yes that's right, Gary and I are moving away from Chattanooga. Don't get too excited yet, we can't move until next summer. I really love Chattanooga but we both feel that God is leading us away from here, away from the comforts of familiarity and family. We both came to the conclusion that God has other plans for us around the time we got married and actually got the courage to tell each other about it a few months later. (He was afraid I wouldn't want to move away because I've lived here most of my life and I was afraid of approaching him about the situation because I know how close he is to his family.) Anyway, we are moving.... at the earliest, June, and if not then, at least by January 2010. We will continue to pray about this but truly hope to find His direction as soon as possible to do our research and planning. :D

I have to say, I'm scared by this prospect but also completely excited and hopeful. We will go wherever the Lord takes us but I have to admit, I'm hoping for some sand and water nearby! :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win