Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Birthday Celebrations and Other Musings

Last Friday was my 24th birthday. Let me just say, I love birthdays! I'm sure my sentiment will change eventually but for now I still think they rock. I care far less about the presents I receive than I care about who I spend my time with. And how could you not like ice cream cake?! :D This will probably be the most freakish thing you'll ever hear from me but I'm SO glad that year twenty-three is over. I have an odd obsession with numbers and with the exception of the 29, I hate odd numbers. So, that being said, I'm very happy about 24. Being the planner that I am, I've planned a lot of wonderful things to happen by and during year 24.... and I'm well on my way! Want to know something completely moronic? I nearly rescheduled my wedding to the fall of this year because I wanted to be 24! Haha, I know that's a bit ridiculous, that's why we went with April anyway. Silly me...

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win