Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh no, I'm dishing on politics now, yikes!

I just wanted to say a quick word about politics. When I voted in the 2004 elections, I voted for Bush and here's why: he was the lesser of the two evils..... its sad but true. However, this year I will be voting for McCain, and for the right reasons. On top of the fact that I think he's the best candidate and I really like him, I really don't like Obama. Yes that may sound like a contradiction to my previous post but it isn't. I'm stating that on top of truly loving one candidate, I have MAJOR issues with the other one. Though I won't go into it on here, I can safely say I believe Obama is the anti-Christ. Last thing: thank God for the people that are not ranting and raving about McCain's running mate choice (and I feel sorry for those that can't accept the two candidates and their running mates- get over it, the decisions have been made). I intent to remain positive no matter what... hoping and praying that EVERYONE makes the choice that will allow them to sleep well at night and that no one will attack me for my beliefs. :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win