Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week 12

Pregnancy: 12 weeks, 3 days

Weight Gain: -4 lbs - my doctor said "Are you sure you haven't been sick? And you're still losing weight?!"

Sleep: Still sneaking naps a few times a week, when Lucy naps of course. And otherwise, I've completed cut out my coffee, so I'm trying very hard to get 8 hours a night. It doesn't always happen, but I'm trying.

Gender: I wasn't going to make any predictions, but I've decided to anyway. I mean I have a 50% chance of being right! Since this pregnancy is exactly the same as my last and the heartrate is so fast, I'm going with girl. I guess we'll see in May.

Names: I don't really want to think about it until I know the gender, but I do have a few names in mind that we've agreed on.

Feeling: less exhausted, more excited - and I'm ready for the semester to be over with school so I can focus on entertaining my toddler for the summer :)

Health: My skin has improved, no more acne, but it is a lot drier than normal. My diet has gotten much better overall and I've been trying to do a lot more walking. I'm ready for summer and swimming! :D

Movement: I still believe I've felt a flutter here and there. And today on the ultrasound, baby was wiggling ever so slightly.

Belly Button: normal

Cravings: Cheerios oddly enough, but otherwise, the power of suggestion is still pretty intense.

Next Appointment: May 19th

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win