Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Product Review: Snikiddy Snacks


This product review was written Thursday, August 12, 2010, however, due to technical difficulties (on my behalf), it was delayed until today. Sorry friends!

Yah for my first product review! Snikiddy Cheddar Cheese Fries are a Gluten-free snack alternative to your typical crunchy snack (i.e. potato chips). Gluten-free for our family is a major plus but hubby is fairly picky and a lot of the other Gluten-free products we've tried over the last eight months have been not so good or even horrible. I am happy to report that these snacks are an exception to that truth. The Snikiddy Cheddar Cheese Fries have wonderful flavor. They are crunchy and not greasy. They were gone quickly at our house and we were both pleasantly surprised to know the nutritional value is much greater than our typical snack. There are many other flavors and they are all Gluten-free, so we'll definitely be trying each of them! 

In Chattanooga, these snacks can be found at EarthFare or you can order them online from Amazon.com. I hope you all enjoy them as much as we did!

Disclaimer: I was approached some time ago to try and review the above product. A sample was sent to me yet, this review is my own personal opinion and was not "bought."


No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win