Friday, June 3, 2011

excited

I was super productive today and to reward myself, I've been "window shopping" online for entirely too long this evening. I've looked at everything from more clothes for Lucy (which she definitely does not need), to ideas for her birthday party, to new baby items for Audrey, and home decor items for our little renovation. I love the satisfaction of shopping online because I get tons of ideas and I compare prices and I plan my real shopping trips this way. I'm getting giddy with excitement about preparing for Audrey and all the things we need to do between now and October. Unfortunately, for the first year or so of her life, she won't be able to wear any of Lucy's hand-me-downs, but I think I can do my necessity shopping on a tight budget and I'm excited to find all the new tiny clothes again. Because I'm slightly paranoid about all the people around me lately that received incorrect gender predictions the first time around, I think I'll wait until after my next appointment and ultrasound to actually start buying anything. I'm also really excited to be spending so much time at the pool and with my girlfriends this summer. Lucy's already having a blast and getting such a beautiful brown tan. I'm jealous of her skin tone, it's so beautiful!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win