Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things are really coming together with our house. The alarm is almost completely installed and otherwise things are pretty well finished. I want to re-paint the base boards throughout the bedrooms and re-paint two doors that look a little rough but there is nothing that NEEDS to be done. We are moving stuff on April 29th and 30th and then the movers are coming to get the furniture on May 1st. Thank goodness things are almost complete. I can't believe that we finally have a house! I also can't wait to have all our friends over to see everything! :D

Baby Lucy seems to be doing well (FYI we are naming our daughter Lucy). She is a very active kicker and it makes me really excited everytime I feel her moving around. I can't believe that she'll be here in 13 weeks and 5 days. Time in general flies by these days. Hours, days, weeks... they are just blowing by. I'm sure once she's born it will be even worse.

Things have gotten difficult with work. My doctor gave me orders not to stand for more than 30 minutes at a time but the women I work with aren't quite as considerate as I thought they would be. Let me explain that it isn't all of them. The doctors are fine with whatever I do, it's just a couple of the ladies that are trying to make me feel guilty and because I'm emotional and pregnant right now I'm struggling with how to deal with it all. I don't know when I became such a chicken that I couldn't talk to people and stand up for myself... that has just never been me. I'm not going to the doctors about it, I'll just have to figure out who to talk to and how to best approach this conversation. Everyone pray for me about this. I wish that I could just work in the office for now (under I deliver anyway) because I know how to do everything there and working in surgery is really putting a strain on my body. I had a hard day Thursday and I'm still trying to recover! There's no reason that I should hurt like this when there are others at work that can work in surgery just as easily as I can.

I guess I'm off to take a shower and then get some rest. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a hard day for me.

<>< Cassie

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win